Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My 2001 79 series has power to the head lights and light

Customer Question

My 2001 79 series has power to the head lights and light bar. Although there is no dash lights and all of the fuses are good. What the hell
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be a fault with the wiring from the fuse panel that may feed the dash paneling lights.I have also seen issues in some cases with internal electrical faults in control unit/ecu's that can cause this needing replaced.The first thing that needs done is to have the fault codes checked using a compatible scan tool or code reader that will plug in and operate to communicate with all computers on your model here.Once this is done any codes set will need diagnosed and repaired.If this has already been done let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.