Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I live in Australia My wife's 307cc Peugeot has a noise

Customer Question

Hi
I live in Australia
My wife's 307cc Peugeot has a noise similar to bearing problem which I thought was the altinator belt tensioner pully, had it replaced and noise still there
Any suggestions
Cheers Doug
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you hearing the noise with the engine running then try removing the drive belt to try and isolate it and see if the noise clears. If so, take your hand and spin each pulley separately feeling for any signs of roughness and or excessive play.