Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
2947720

My volvo car S40 model 2000 when i run the engine on the

Customer Question

My volvo car S40 model 2000 when i run the engine on the dash board showing SERVICE after 1 minute it well disappair.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

….

SERVICE REMINDER INDICATOR :

It is a reminder to the driver that the service interval has been exceeded. The light will stay on for 2 minutes after start until reset.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much. Pls give me instruction how to resit coz i have been done complete servicing. Thanks and God bless you
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

God bless you too.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95lhp04j03zuqrv/Resetting%20the%20service%20reminder%20indicator.pdf?dl=0

.