Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I drive Delia 1998 series 2 with a electronic injector pump.

Customer Question

I drive Delia 1998 series 2 with a electronic injector pump. The problem l have is with the engine warning light when the aircon is on or when l put the engine under load the engine warning light comes on . Then turn engine off wait few seconds restart engine warning light goes off the TPS unit has been replaced. What is your reply .
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out using a scan tool or computer that will plug in and communicate with all computers in this vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.

This sounds like a possible issue with the engine running lean due to lack of fuel due to fuel filter issue or fuel injector or injection pump issue needing corrected or an issue with low voltage due to corroded or damaged battery cables or a weak battery or alternator needing replaced.There are several possibilities for the fault you have here so having the codes checked is the best and first thing that needs done.

If you can get the codes checked and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.