indy-tech
indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics
29331485

I have a 2000 model Magna advance I just received a new

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2000 model Magna advance I just received a new remote, I can get the lights to flash doing the on/acc repeat way but the remote isn't recognised
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

If you can get the system to be in the programming mode then the vehicle side is working and the new key fob is

the problem .

In some cases you may need to use diagnostic programming tools to detect and test the key fob to be 100% sure ,

but in my 100s times of programming key fobs the remote is not working or the correct key fob .

In many customer issue with this is mostly eBay bought private key fobs always best to buy from

known company's selling keys and key fobs ,if you did buy from a good company i suggest you work this out with them

for a replacement .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.

IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Kind regards Greg.