Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Can you please let me know approximately how many hours it

Customer Question

Can you please let me know approximately how many hours it wuld take toRemove and refit drive train on an fh16. This is being done in a yard by on site labour and not in a workshop
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Alot of variables involved such as do they have a portable air compressor or will they be doing this with nothing but hand tools, , what the ground conditions are - are they working in mud, dry level ground, etc.

Also, drivetrain usually denotes engine and transmission. Is this what they are replacing, or are they replacing the driveshaft. If the driveshaft figure 4-6 hours. If the engine and transmission, probably around 15 hours

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks