sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Have a 2005 mazda tribute 3.0 V6 auto, A couple of

Customer Question

Hi, Have a 2005 mazda tribute 3.0 V6 auto, A couple of faults,When sitting ready to pull away the car is surging on and off and the ignition light is flickering.the other fault is trying to open the rear door,it wont open until i've mucked about with the key and yanked really hard, the window hatch is ok.lastly internal light doesn't come on when you open the door I've tried all the different switching.Cheers ***** ***** car with warrenty recently,shall i just take it back and get them to sort it or give me my money back?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Is it the check engine light you're seeing? Is it actually flashing? That would indicate a severe misfire.

None of the dome lamps come on when opening any door? Has the dimmer been checked to make sure the lights haven't been turned off?