Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My car stereo just stop playing music all i can see from the

Customer Question

my car stereo just stop playing music all i can see from the screen is hyundai it looks like everything is locked and i could not find my book for it can you tell me what to do? so i can listed with my music again thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing to try here is to see if you can locate the fuses for it and remove the fuses for about 5 minutes then reinstall them to see if this resets the fault here.In some cases the radio can lock up electronically and in some cases this reset works.If this does not work the radio itself may have an internal electrical fault needing removed and repaired or removed and replaced.This would need tested further from here to be sure of the cause then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.