Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  own shop 25yrs
14541291

Do you know a source axles 1966 Chevrolet Belaire

Customer Question

Do you know a source for rear axles for a 1966 Chevrolet Belaire
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you,,yes,you can order them here.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/DC/14038-05110935.html?utm_content=DN&utm_term=1965-1967+Chevrolet+Chevelle+Axle+Shaft+Dorman+Rear+Left+65-67+Chevrolet+Axle+Shaft+1966&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=PartsGeek+Google+Base&gclid=CIzputfJosgCFdgQgQodf-UHHA

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.