Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have q7 that want start no lights in dash battery good

Customer Question

i have q7 that want start no lights in dash battery good
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check and make sure all power connections leading into the fuse panels are all clean and tight as well as the battery cables at the battery to where the cables lead and connect to.If an issue is found with any of the cables this will need to be corrected to resolve this here.If these are all checked and found to be o.k. this may be a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself needing replaced as I have seen these fail before.This would need tested further with a multi meter to be sure and I can try and walk you through this here if you have this tool just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry lost the job customer took car to audi dealer taking to long he said thanks anyway
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Once again I apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete