Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I am a mechanic,mr2 zzw30 code p1800 accumulator pressure

Customer Question

hi i am a mechanic,mr2 zzw30 code p1800 accumulator pressure sensor,the toyota diagramme does not show it ,where is it on the box,i want to locate it thank you
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see that no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online to answer.In some cases it may be best to contact a dealer or repair facility to see if they can tell you where this is located here on your model.I know on some models this can be an internal part in the transmission/gear box or may be part of the transmission/gearbox valve body itself.

If a dealer or repair facility is not an option for this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.