Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Have a 2004. import Tiida with the screen disk under the

Customer Question

have a 2004 Jap. import Tiida with the screen disk under the passengers seat is it possible to get a CD for New Zealand instead of the Japanese one. Regards Ray.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On most models you can get different disks but in some cases the discs have to come from a dealer and the dealer may also have to reprogram some of the vehicles computers with their equipment in order for the disc to work properly in the area you are driving around in.I would contact a dealers parts department and see if this is possible to obtain this disc and to see if they tell you programming is needed as well.In some cases this isn't possible on some models as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.