Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

We have a T3500 Parkway bus and are thinking of adding a

Customer Question

We have a T3500 Parkway bus and are thinking of adding a snorkel for water crossings etc. How can it be fitted and do you recommend a brand, or know one that would fit?
Thanks
Lorraine
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually a different engine air filter box is used to keep water from entering then the snorkel attached to that making sure it is a completely sealed system.Your best option on this here is to visit an auto accessory install facility to see if they can tell you what will fit as well as possibly order in what is needed to make this work here.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.