Mike, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Motor Technician of 34 years+ in vehicle repair and diagnostics.
9261905

Setting a new key up terracan found the control uit

Customer Question

setting a new key up for the terracan found the control uit immobilizer for the door fob lock but there's no switch to set it from off to set how do you do it
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name is***** to see you have had a wait.

With this type, Im afraid you have to have the system programmed - usually this means having it done at a dealer Im afraid as not many , if any , garages have that equipment.

Some auto locksmiths do - you could try them... but otherwise, its a dealer job Im afraid to say.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hi again -

This is MIKE... Im just checking back with you to see if you need anything more - If I can help you any more Id be glad too.. or, if we are done, I just need you to click on the OK ratings for me at this point-- Thank you again.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.