Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I bought my son a Toyota Exho auto about three months ago,

Customer Question

I bought my son a Toyota Exho auto about three months ago, it is17 years old but has run well. We hardly drove it in th e last three weeks as he had the flu and two nights ago found a problem when coming to a halt after driving. The idle is out and it has a vibration and a noise in the engine, like a knocking noise.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately diagnosing noise with out being able to hear them can be difficult when your not there, but because you have a vibration as well as it stalling the first thing that should be done is to have the computer system scanned and see if the computer is detecting any faults and if so it should be setting a fault code and or codes. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and get this resolved for you.