Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2010 nissan pathfinder ti will to about 3500 with no

Customer Question

2010 nissan pathfinder ti will to about 3500 with no acceleration. Drop.it back to 2000 and it will get to about 90km but very sluggish
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what is causing the problem you are describing there are a couple of thing you need to start with, first you need to have the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting, the second thing you should do is to monitor the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring to see if the pressure hold steady and does not drop. If you can check these thing for me and post back we can work from there to get this resolved..