Mike, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Motor Technician of 34 years+ in vehicle repair and diagnostics.
9261905

Can you give me radio code Radio Serial AUZ1Z3Y6130104

Customer Question

Can you give me radio code for VINTRUZZZ8NZ11013433
Radio Serial AUZ1Z3Y6130104
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2001 Audi TT roadster
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with your radio code here.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is a dealer or from the link below.If neither of these are options for you let me know.

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/audi-radio-codes.html

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had already tried that link with no luck. Also struggling with Audi dealers. Would appreciate any help you can offerThanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome...

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to advise.

With this particular one, Im afraid it is "dealer only"... you cannot get the code from online sources.. ( as you have found)

Im mot sure what / how you mean in that you say you have had problems with dealers... but this is the only way to get the code.. the code on some of these are stored in the ecu that only Audi can retrieve or, with still others, they are on the online database ( Audi ) , that again, only they can obtain... It is a case of having to take the car to them, for either of the two types above ) - they plug into the car and it is done that way.

Whether the radio system is the original or not, that is the only way it can be done - in the case of original, they get the code as outlined above - in the case of a non original, they program the radio to the cars computer as above - that is the only way it will work - ( because it needs over writing )

I have been involved with car radio coding for many many years so you can believe what I have outlined above for you to be true.

Im sorry this may not be what you wanted to hear exactly but that is the way to get this sorted properly for you.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE