Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 1995 Toyota lux 4x4, where is the speed sensor

Customer Question

Hi George I have a 1995 Toyota hilux 4x4, where is the speed sensor located and what wires do I use to plug the cruise control into it? Cheers
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one here has replied with help on this.In allot of cases this is due to the diagram info and location info you are looking for is difficult to obtain.If you haven't already I would check with a dealer or local repair facility to see if they can get this info to you.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this here.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.