Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need to pull the injector pump off a 2002 ford F250 4.2lt

Customer Question

Hello. I need to pull the injector pump off a 2002 ford F250 4.2lt six cylinder sprint engine. It's gear driven off the back of the engine. I need some procedures to get it off and the procedure to get it back on? Can you help?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I saw that no one here has replied with what you are looking for on this.In some cases this can be because the info you are looking for is hard to obtain or the person that may be able to help with this is not on line.If you haven't contacted a dealer or repair center to see if you can get this info from there I would see if this is an option.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.