Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My Grand Cherokee wont start! Battery OK, neither key will

Customer Question

My Grand Cherokee wont start! Battery OK, neither key will get it to turn over but lock and unlock OK? Have been reading some of the comments on this site and it appears to be an ongoing problem with Jeep, GC at workshop now but they are not experts on Jeep.
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The no crank problem you are describing can be caused by any of the following,

• Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
  • Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM)
  • Wireless Control Module (WCM)

In order for them to determine the cause they are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. If you can also have them scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting post back with them as well.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20crank%20jeep%20Sept%206.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer was too slow, already found more accurate info from other sources! You guys need to lift your act if you want to be paid for good answers! Don't charge my credit card for this poor service.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I have no control over the time and or the charge, if you have a question about any charges you need to contact customer support. Thank you just the same and best to you.