Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have new LED blue dash lights to install and can't find

Customer Question

hi, I have new LED blue dash lights to install and can't find how to get to the instrument cluster. I can get the lower panel (under the steering) off, but can't see the next screws.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied here with the info you are looking for on this.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you haven't contacted a dealer or service center that has experience on this model here this should be done as they can usually tell you how to access this here and may not charge a fee for this.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.