Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My mazda 2005 rx8 just won't turn ova to start all of sudden

Customer Question

My mazda 2005 rx8 just won't turn ova to start all of sudden hasn't had any problems change starter motor but isn't that
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you check and see if the security is flashing and also are you working on an automatic transmission or a standard trans and post back with this information and we can work from there to get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Soz it flooded with fuel ..thank god not blown engine
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

If its flooded with fuel that would keep it from spinning over, try getting it cleared out and let see if it will start.