Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My toyota levin GT Apex is totally dead. Ignition key turned

Customer Question

my toyota levin GT Apex is totally dead.
Ignition key turned on and no dash lights activate.
Was going well up to this point.
Battery is ok
Many thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the battery cables at the battery as well as to where the run and lead to for any loose,damaged or corroded connections and repair any faults found.If this is all found to be o.k. this can be a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself that isn't powering up/sending correct voltage signals needing replaced.This would need to be tested further to see if for sure this is the cause here and if found to be the fault the switch will need replaced.

Thanks Pete