Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a Ford Falcon 98 model, and I have removed the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Ford Falcon 98 model, and I have removed the ignition barrel from the feeding wires, in anticipation of also installing a ignition switch given I have had this problem before. Have I already made a mistake with removing the wires from the back of the barrel?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If the wires were soldered to the back of the barrel and they were pulled loose they will need resoldered to the back of the barrel in order for this vehicle to start and operate properly.If this is not how they were attached or what is occuring here let me know.

Thanks Pete