Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a BMW m3 E93 I've just bought and found a fuse lying

Customer Question

Hi I have a BMW m3 E93 I've just bought and found a fuse lying in the fuse box found where it came from and put it back now a fault has come up on my dash saying dynamic shocks aren't working and my remote now won't lock the car or start it in proximity but will if i insert it into the key hole ?
Ken
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
First, at least to me, it seems the seller had pulled that fuse prior to showing the vehicle because they knew there was a problem on that circuit, so that is worth discussing with the seller.
I need the fuse number/identification and which fuse box it was in to pull the schematics to trace this and see what is going on
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I worked my way through the fuses and it has now been sorted so no longer need any help . Can Yu refund my PayPal please
Regards Ken