Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Ran into an issue while modifying my Wrx. Trying to mount

Customer Question

Ran into an issue while modifying my Wrx. Trying to mount gtx-3076r turbo but when putting it in I notice th pipe closest to th compression wheel is almost hitting th delete on th intake. How do I go about adjusting it so I can fit pipe on there?
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Make sure you have all of the components including any brackets for this system install for your model here.If you do have all necessary components and this is the correct installation kit and turbo for this model in some cases a pipe may need tweeked slightly to allow clearance of components like this here.If you are unable to do this without damaging anything let me know.

Thanks Pete