Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years Ford Lincoln/Mercury Jaguar dealership as a technician and shop foreman reparing all makes
10437779

I just replaced my rear pads and fitted a new sensor .How do

Customer Question

I just replaced my rear pads and fitted a new sensor .How do you zero the warning light
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer.com
The brake pad low warning should turn off by itself provided either sensor is properly connected and not damaged. Since the rear sensor is new double check the other end of the connector to make sure the wiring is not loose. Then do the same for the front. Basically the sensor completed a circuit so of the wire is broken or shorted the warning will come on. When the circuit is complete the warning will go out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The light went out after rechecking connections prior to reading reply. Answer was correct but as found, was available on search sites at no cost. Keep smiling.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks for the update.