Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

How do you remove complete headlight lens assembly on holden

Customer Question

How do you remove complete headlight lens assembly on holden ra rodeo. Reason being that retaining clip that holds globe in place has broken off
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on this model here but I see no one has replied.
Usually there are metal clips that secure the lense to the head light assembly that need carefully pried off then from there in some cases the lense is glued to the headlight to where it needs carefully pried off then re glued when reinstalled.
If this is not how this is set up here let me know.
Thanks Pete