Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I burned out my spotlight wires and now have no ign. Lights

Customer Question

Hi I burned out my spotlight wires and now have no ign. Lights dash ect....
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is power going to other auxiliary lights and my reverse camera..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done is to have the fuses checked to see if any fuses are found shorted or blown.If an issue is found with any of the fuses the affected fuses will need replaced.I would also have the fusible links checked for any needing replaced.
If these are all found o.k. or were checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete