Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Have a 2005 BA Falcon mkII. All of a sudden has decided it

Customer Question

Have a 2005 BA Falcon mkII. All of a sudden has decided it won't start. Seems to turn over fine but won't fire. Have checked all the relay and fuses. All seem to be in working order. Battery is fine. I've looked on a few forums and people that have had similar problems have suggested either TPS or ECU as most likely causes.
The car isn't worth that much anymore so I am conscious of spending too much money on it. Do you have any suggestions of things I should perhaps try to help diagnose it?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Even if the pump is heard to work this doesn't indicate it is producing any or enough fuel pressure.I would have the fuel pressure tested to see if this is a lack of fuel to the engine and if found to be a lack of fuel the fuel pump will need replaced to correct this here.This can be a common component to fail and cause this issue.
Thanks Pete