Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

PART NUMBER SET OF POINTS DELCO REMY DISTRIBUTOR NUMBER

Customer Question

I AM LOOKING FOR A PART NUMBER FOR A SET OF POINTS FOR A DELCO REMY DISTRIBUTOR NUMBER MODEL 633G S/N 25043.
HOPE YOU CAN HELP.
ROD
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not contacted a GM dealer this is usually the best option to locate part numbers like this here.Usually they can check with their parts supplier to get some of the older part numbers if you have the info on what model vehicle this fit.If this was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried all suppliers here in aus that is why i came to you. I still have no part number for the points.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete