Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My 2013 Toyota Prado's audio unit has stopped working. All I

Customer Question

Hi. My 2013 Toyota Prado's audio unit has stopped working. All I get is either a bland screen, or a picture of the audio unit with a line across the bottom that looks like it's trying to load. Help!
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the radio/audio unit itself.Since you have removed and reinstalled the fuse and this reset did not work this indicates the unit either needs removed and repaired to correct this here or removed and replaced.
Thanks Pete