indy-tech
indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics
29331485

Will toyota dyna 1985 motor fit 1987 toyota dyna have they

Customer Question

will toyota dyna 1985 motor fit 1987 toyota dyna have they got same engine mount measurements and box mount line up on cross member cause motor blew and can put this other 1985 motor in my1987 model
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi .
Yes the two are just the same this model was built from 84 to around 2002 . depends that you take the same engine 13b or 14b but if i remember even the two engines are the same .just one had more cc than the other ,
If the Daihatsu delta is sold in your country then this engine is the same also B13 or B14. (This is a Toyota engine)..
Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i hope so greg i just put isuzu motor in my other tilt tray and its smokey i just got in the door and now thanks to your an swer i am off to sydney frolm adelkaide to pick \up tne motor and some other bits and pieces tyhank you i hope your right do i pay you after i put moyor in cause what happens if your wrong
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Do you know which engine you have fitted the B13 or B14 .
If you have the B14 stay with it, if you have the B13 go for the B14
Now not 100% sure but the Daihatsu Delta B14 is not with turbo.
Your truck has the B14T the delta does not have the turbo ?
Depending in which country it was imported to .
You can accept now or later what ever i will still be working with you .
Rgds Grge