Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

We are converting a vy thermo fan to a vt wiring harness but

Customer Question

Hi we are converting a vy thermo fan to a vt wiring harness but the colours are a bit diffrent can you help us with what wire colur is for what or how we can work it out
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.Most likely this is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.
If you can I would contact a dealer or possibly a service repair center to see if they can provide the diagram info or instructions you need for this here.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete