Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My 92mdl mf holden barina keeps blowing the ignition fuse, i

Customer Question

my 92mdl mf holden barina keeps blowing the ignition fuse, i have checked the dissy, coil which tested ok and checked the wiring which seems ok. just wondering what else may cause the short in the ignition system??
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you haven't already I would trace the wiring from the fuse to where it leads to to see if any shorts in any of the wiring are found.If a short is found it will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.I have seen the short occur at the fuse panel itself with the fuse panel needing replaced in some cases.
Thanks Pete