Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I parked my SsangYong REXTON in a car park going fine 2

Customer Question

I parked my SsangYong REXTON in a car park going fine 2 hours later I came back not one kick the motor turned over but would not start it is a 2005 diesel auto 2.7 cdi it starts some times some times not a little light under the temp gauge blinks on and of when this blinks the car will not start if the light goes out it will start it runs rough only 1500 rpm the engine check light remains on along with the abs light the car will run for about 2 minutes then will stop it will start again and do the same thing again until the light blinks then it wont start thank you Colin
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This sounds like a possible fuel related issue and a restricted fuel filter or leaking fuel injectors can cause this here as well as a weak pump.This would have to be tested when the vehicle is acting up by them to be sure and in some cases may require for them to hold onto the vehicle for a day or more to operate the vehicle off and on to duplicate the issue then repair it from there.
Thanks Pete