Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a toyota ace van, 2000, manual transmission, and I'm

Customer Question

Hey George, I have a toyota hiace van, 2000, manual transmission, and I'm wanting to tap into the wire colour that supplies the speedo behind the dash..
Can you help?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.In some cases this is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.
If you haven't contacted a dealer or service center I would see if they can tell you the info you are looking for here as sometimes they will do this for a small fee or free of charge.
If this is not an option for you here let me know.
Thanks Pete