Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 1997 E39 528i did not start cut 2wires to bypass

Customer Question

Hi I have a 1997 E39 528i did not start cut 2wires to bypass security codes & now it cranks over but want start can you help me
Regards Angelo
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases the security issue has to be located and repaired before the vehicle will start and run.If there is a security component at fault the fault codes need checked and diagnosed and then repaired to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete