Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Ok so my blower motor Works on all settings, but if the ac

Customer Question

ok so my blower motor Works on all settings , but if the ac is turnt on or the extra heater the blower motor gos only softly on all 3 setting ford transit 2007
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This fault here may be due to a lack of voltage or amperage to the blower due to damaged or corroded wiring to the blower itself or possibly even at the battery or leading from the battery.I would have this checked/tested to see if this is the cause here.
Thanks Pete