Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

My 99 wh statesman engine warning light is on no

Customer Question

hi my 99 wh statesman engine warning light is on no overheating, just on last 2mths also headlamp warning comes on when lights are turned on all lights on car working just annoying warning lights?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases if the incorrect type of bulb is installed in one of the lights this can cause a lamp warning message as well as a corroded or damaged bulb or bulb socket.I would have these checked.
With the engine light on this indicates the engine computer has detected a fault with one of the engine or transmission components.This will need checked over further to pinpoint and repair the cause using a scan tool/computer that will plug into your vehicle and read out the fault codes then those codes diagnosed to locate and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete