Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I am attempting to install a dashcam/reverse camera in my

Customer Question

I am attempting to install a dashcam/reverse camera in my Ford Territory SZ and was hoping someone could please advise where I should connect the auxiliary power?
Thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this is a constant on power source you need to connect to you will have to locate any open fuse holders in your fuse panel and wire in a power supply with fuse for it.This way you are not draining power from a different circuit which may affect other electronics.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am after a switched power outlet, the info you have provided is very general and helps me in no way at all. Hoping for at least a diagram or wire colours from fuse box for accessory power out. I had already figured it out prior to your response anyway. Please provide refund.