Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have 2005 318 bmw vvt foult have chaged the elec motor

Customer Question

I have 2005 318 bmw vvt foult have chaged the elec motor +shaft senser reset ecu drive the car ok turn of engine start car and foult returns is this an ecu problem what do you need to konw
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code that has set with this issue will need diagnosed by the codes flow chart to locate the fault here.There is a good chance this is a fault with the engine timing components or a fault in the wiring to the actuator itself or an internal engine computer fault.
Thanks Pete