Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Cooper s convertible: SteveI have a mini r52 and every

Customer Question

Hi Steve
I have a mini r52 and every now and again as I am driving the engine will rev but not change into next gear... It is an automatic
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In allot of cases a fault like this is caused by a fault with a transmission shift solenoid or transmission valve body issue.I would have these checked into/tested to see if you can locate which is the cause here and from there then it can be repaired to correct the fault.
Thanks Pete