Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Mazda 323: Drew just wondering if I could trouble you for

Customer Question

Hi Drew just wondering if I could trouble you for a immo code for a 2000 323..? A lost keys situation at hand.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
j m o b j 1 o m 1 0 0 1 1 3 6 4 9 is the vin.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.Usually this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer or repair center.If this is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete