Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I changed door then neither window would work properly the

Customer Question

I changed door then neither window would work properly the battery was out during I have put every think from old door in new one will only work if you hold it for ten seconds
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring in the door and leading into the door from the body and see if any wiring is found pinched/damaged in any way.If a wiring fault is found it will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.
Thanks Pete