Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Electric Vehicles club car buggy: ,I've broken my right hand

Customer Question

Hi,I've broken my right hand side brake cable at the point where the adjuster is [the bit of pressed steel on the end of the cable that seats in the bracket connected to the adjuster has come clean off ] I have removed all of the cable except one item,I can;t remove the grommet that seats it in the frame,can you tell me sir do I need a special tool to remove this? thank you
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some vehicles with brake cables there are special tools required to remove some of the components and install them as well.My info is limited on this on your model here and doesn't show a special tool or any info on one needed but I would contact a service center or dealer to see if they can tell you for sure if one is needed and they may be able to rent it out to you as well.
Thanks Pete