Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Holden Rodeo: My holden rodeo 3.2lt V6 idles ok on petrol however

Customer Question

My holden rodeo 3.2lt V6 idles ok on petrol however when you accelerate it stalls.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a replacement engine, It is dual fuel and runs faultlessly on LPG, when you change it to petrol it will idle fine, when you put your foot down to take off it stalls.. So far I have drained and replaced fuel, Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Fuel Regulator, Idle dohickey, cleaned throttle body, swapped injectors over from previous engine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Engine is a 6VD1 3.2lt V6 DOHC from a 2002 Holden Rodeo
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the fuel lines leading from the pump and fuel tank for any damage to them at all.If a fault is found with the fuel lines they will need to be repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete