Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a nissan patrol 2008 turbo diesel , the engine does

Customer Question

i have a nissan patrol 2008 turbo diesel , the engine does want to start
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not tested the fuel system this should be done as a lack of fuel is one of the more common causes for this issue here.I have seen faulty fuel pumps or injection pump failure cause this here as well as most common with restricted fuel filters needing replaced.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we checked injectors , crankshaft sensor and the primery pump , not one of them have current when cranking the engine and the we already replaced fuel filter and checked all the fuses
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Inspect the engine wiring for any damage to it that may need repaired.In some cases wiring damage can cause a fault like this here needing repaired.If this is all o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete