Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

413 Sprinter: G'Day Lou,I have a 2004 413 Sprinter with a

Customer Question

G'Day Lou,
I have a 2004 413 Sprinter with a Motor Home Conversion that has only travelled 64,000 Kms. Since buying the vehicle with 32,000 Kms 6 years ago I have had a soft pedal that will go almost to the floor. The brake shoes, rotors and oil were were replaced 8,000 Kms ago to "fix" this problem. I have had the vehicle into MB and other workshops only to be told that this is normal? I personally believe that this situation is "bloody dangerous"! The fluid has been changed and bled every two years.
Hope you can help me,
Regards,
***** *****.
(Australia)
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello David, can you tell me the situation that the pedal goes to the floor ? Is this at a stop while holding the brake ? Or is this while attempting to stop ? Does the sprinter in fact stop when you press the brakes ?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello not sure if you had gotten my replies