Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Holden Cruz: the lights on the dash board won't go off. 'cs&

Customer Question

the lights on the dash board won't go off. 'cs' and 'abs' and another one with the car sign and the zig zag.
The car is chugging and revs alot and idoling is slow
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.From there the codes can be diagnosed to locate and repair the cause here.This may still be a low voltage issues due to faulty or corroded or loose battery cables or a faulty battery itself so these should be checked as well.
Thanks Pete